Tuesday, June 20, 2017

What's Happening in the Studio

one good thing that I accomplished
(that has been on my "to do" list forever)
was to touch up my crown - to lighten it up
keeping the studio organized
as I photograph and list
all the items for my new webshop
I simply cannot wait for you all to check it out
and
as soon as I get the word it is open
I will let everyone know
(it's a domain thing that is holding it up)
***
I won't say it was easy
I refuse to even say it was fun
but in the end
I hope my own webshop is enjoyed by you
I don't know about you
but
I always have one area in my studio
that has to be "clean"
Well my friends, it's going to be a hot summer
but
I am all set up to keep busy in the studio
more fabric & lace books
more mini vignettes
more treasures to get ready to list

Nothing has really changed from selling on Etsy
Same free tracking
Same thank you gift
Same customer service

Let's chat soon!